Good mouth to lung tanks

General chit chat about e-cigs! Please announce new products in the Deals and product announcement forum which is here viewforum.php?f=23
zacZDVapes

Re: Good mouth to lung tanks

Post by zacZDVapes »

watch Vick's review.
Gerry B

Post by Gerry B »

Thanks, I already follow that particular review almost religiously. But I figured the problem out. Problem is I didn't get an instruction manual so didn't realise that there was a small O ring missing from just below the build deck. How it didn't leak all the time is a mystery but it's sorted now. :D

Cheers,
Gerry
zacZDVapes

Post by zacZDVapes »

Glad you got it sorted.
Gerry B

Post by Gerry B »

zacZDVapes wrote:watch Vick's review.
Cheers ZacZDVapes, I am now very calm, and vaping.
Gerry B

Post by Gerry B »

Finally got my hands on a Corolla 1.5. Wow, not sure the taste is all that better than that of the Kayfun 4, but it has massively cut down on the faff factor!
Merzwas

Post by Merzwas »

Got the Cthulhu MTL tank about a week ago. I love it, the flavour is better than any other tank I've used! It's awesome. Problem is, it does tend to be a bit of a pain at times - namely minimal leaking. Looking around the Internet this is a common problem and they are working on a V2. Annoying, but worth it because of the flavour it delivers. If you don't mind a little bit of a faff every now and then, then would recommend getting one!
StanR

Post by StanR »

Too much faff for my tastes, and that's from a guy who still prefers the KFL+ to everything else in his collection, with its bottom-fill through a little screw hole, inability to work on the deck without draining the tank, and no way to see into the tank if I'm vaping a cracker and have to use the steel "window". I will say that the flavour's on par, though, and that if they can get the gurgle/seepage sorted in a V2, it'll be a killer tank. (So would the Siren be, if they dome in the top of the chamber and shorten the 510 by about a millimeter. I like the Siren, and it almost feels like I must have forgotten something after building/wicking, but it's missing the lower mid-range notes a bit. Great for the juices it's great for, though, and I have a fair few of them in rotation. Vaping is starting to feel a lot like hi-fi now; you need one set-up for Mahler, one for small-combo jazz and another for Floyd.)
Floss62

Post by Floss62 »

Re Nautilus min ive had mine for a couple of weeks now and suddenly after 8hours sleep I'm getting a burnt taste. After research I find that this is common and a regular topic of complaint. Quite honestly I find the simple bvc aspire clearomisers the best. Along with my nunchaku battery at 18 w. It's cheap enough to replace the whole unit as well as the coils.
Having been initially happy with the mini I bought another as a spare set up. Does anybody want it?
StanR

Post by StanR »

18W is wa-a-a-y too much for the Mini. Or for any of the Aspire BVC clearos (CE5/CE5-S, ET, Vivi Nova), for that matter. You can get away with that power level in the Triton Mini, the Kabuki or the Vika Fantasy, but only if you really open up the airflow and pull a lot of air through it. They're meant to run at around 9W, and there's little harm in taking them up to 12-14, depending on your draw, but if you want to go to 18, you really need to be doing a pseudo-direct-lung draw. Oh, and doing it with a 50/50 juice at the thickest, since you'll lose the pressure drop that makes it wick.
Merzwas

Post by Merzwas »

StanR wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:22 am Too much faff for my tastes, and that's from a guy who still prefers the KFL+ to everything else in his collection, with its bottom-fill through a little screw hole, inability to work on the deck without draining the tank, and no way to see into the tank if I'm vaping a cracker and have to use the steel "window". I will say that the flavour's on par, though, and that if they can get the gurgle/seepage sorted in a V2, it'll be a killer tank. (So would the Siren be, if they dome in the top of the chamber and shorten the 510 by about a millimeter. I like the Siren, and it almost feels like I must have forgotten something after building/wicking, but it's missing the lower mid-range notes a bit. Great for the juices it's great for, though, and I have a fair few of them in rotation. Vaping is starting to feel a lot like hi-fi now; you need one set-up for Mahler, one for small-combo jazz and another for Floyd.)
Yet to try the Siren, definitely want to. It's on my list! Heard nothing but good reports.