Juice Cabin

General chit chat about e-cigs! Please announce new products in the Deals and product announcement forum which is here viewforum.php?f=23
Stupot

Juice Cabin

Post by Stupot »

Les just announced the juice cabin had closed down effective immediately, sad to see another trader Gone! :(
Brooze_CoA

Re: Juice Cabin

Post by Brooze_CoA »

Yup, it's really sad. I just watched his video. I was going to order some juice the other day and saw that the site was temporarily closed, but thought that when the backlog was cleared, it'd be open for business again. Seems not. :cry:
I multitask - I can talk and piss people off at the same time
VapingWithVic
Site Admin

Post by VapingWithVic »

I think by the looks of it he was stressing out too much and the company basically took over his life. I like Les, he is a down to earth fella.
Brooze_CoA

Post by Brooze_CoA »

Yeah, a very nice guy who makes rather delicious custards. Let's hope he returns sometime in the future after a nice long break.
StanR

Post by StanR »

He'll need to have a chance to wade out of the pond (in which he is currently standing, up to his arse in angry alligators) and have a bit of a think about things (without so much time spent thinking about alligators' teeth). It would probably be manageable, even with the resources he has to hand, if he cuts back to a more reasonable number of flavours and drops the option for nearly everything to be practically bespoke. I mean, I have just over seventy flavourings on the go to manage my own paltry few DIY recipes¹; I can hardly imagine what it's like to try to cover everything under the sun made to order. I don't even do made-to-order for myself anymore; I make huge batches of concentrate that can be added at a fixed percentage for all of them, then mix them into juice 240ml at a time when it looks like I've got less than a month's left.

Yeah, it'd probably hurt some feelings when some folks lose their favourites, and it's hard to imagine Les ruthlessly pruning his offerings because of that. But if he can cut back to something that's manageable and his very, very best, I think he's find it gets fun again and can be a point of pride. But he's got to be willing to disappoint a few folks.
______
¹ I could cut that by more than half if I used flavourings with yummy, yummy diketones - it takes four of 'em to make something like good old TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, and don't get me started on Capella's Vanilla Custard V1 - and somebody would make a single natural strawberry or Macintosh apple that works all by itself.
Brooze_CoA

Post by Brooze_CoA »

I'm happy to report that the Juice Cabin is open again for business! :mrgreen: