CBD Eliquid

General chit chat about e-cigs! Please announce new products in the Deals and product announcement forum which is here viewforum.php?f=23
Stupot

CBD Eliquid

Post by Stupot »

Hello All! Anyone know about CBD liquid? Heard good things, heard bad things. Anybody know about the effectiveness of it for pain relief in my case bad spinal arthritis, don't really want to spend £20 plus if it's not any Use! :?: KEEP THE VAPE
StanR

Re: CBD Eliquid

Post by StanR »

CBD is many times more effective when ingested than when inhaled. When it works, it's a ruddy miracle cure (okay, "miracle ongoing treatment program"), but if you want it to work, you're better off drinking it than vaping it.
Brooze_CoA

Re: CBD Eliquid

Post by Brooze_CoA »

Back in October, the MHRA deemed that CBD is now a medicine requiring a medicines licence to be issued before the product can be sold in the UK. Suppliers were given 28 days in which to cease selling CBD products. To be legally sold in the future will require the issuing of a marketing authorisation to be granted only after an extensive testing process is undertaken which will be extremely expensive (millions of pounds). The only people with pockets deep enough to go through the procedure are Big Pharma companies!

I've tried CBD liquid mixed in with my usual juices, and they weren't particularly nice tasting. As Stan suggests, it's probably a lot more effective drinking the stuff than vaping it. You may be lucky and find a supplier who didn't get the memo about stopping selling it! 8-)

I'm not sure if it's quite the same stuff, but I've seen hemp oil capsules for sale on Amazon UK which, if the reviewers are to be believed, appear to be quite effective in helping with conditions such as yours, Stupot. They're quite inexpensive and may be worth a shot. Best of luck!
I multitask - I can talk and piss people off at the same time