Suggest Flavors

General chit chat about e-cigs! Please announce new products in the Deals and product announcement forum which is here viewforum.php?f=23
Betty.DJ

Suggest Flavors

Post by Betty.DJ »

Hey fellow vapers,
I've been smoking for a better part of a decade, a pack a day, maybe more with drinks. Can't remember how much. Recently, I gave it a serious thought and came to the conclusion that I should reduce my smoking.
Well, after realizing that vaping can be a real substitute for smoking, which hit me sometime last month I went online, researched a bit, and ordered a VGOD tricktank, along with some e-liquid.
Even though I’ve started the vaping, I don’t get that nicotine rush, so, I do have to smoke, in order to fulfill my nicotine thirst. But yeah the amount of smoking has reduced, about which I am very happy. I want to completely avoid smoking and have a nicotine-free life, which I know is going to take some time. But for the time being, can anyone suggest something that tastes similar to smoking and less sweet. The one I ordered has a sweet taste, which I am not very fond of. It would be great if you could suggest some flavors. Thanks in advance...
JonnyDingDong

Re: Suggest Flavors

Post by JonnyDingDong »

Betty.DJ wrote:Hey fellow vapers,
I've been smoking for a better part of a decade, a pack a day, maybe more with drinks. Can't remember how much. Recently, I gave it a serious thought and came to the conclusion that I should reduce my smoking.
Well, after realizing that vaping can be a real substitute for smoking, which hit me sometime last month I went online, researched a bit, and ordered a VGOD tricktank, along with some e-liquid.
Even though I’ve started the vaping, I don’t get that nicotine rush, so, I do have to smoke, in order to fulfill my nicotine thirst. But yeah the amount of smoking has reduced, about which I am very happy. I want to completely avoid smoking and have a nicotine-free life, which I know is going to take some time. But for the time being, can anyone suggest something that tastes similar to smoking and less sweet. The one I ordered has a sweet taste, which I am not very fond of. It would be great if you could suggest some flavors. Thanks in advance...
Hi Betty,

Well done for cutting down! Its a hard addiction to get over initially.

Personally I like fruit flavours, mainly lemon, strawberry and blueberry which are very nice, so I would recommended those highly .

A lot of people like the alternative flavours though such as custards, creams, liquorish etc. bit I've never really taken a shine to those (but you might!).

My favourite brand is definitely the Dinner Lady range but again you might not agree :)

Hope that helps!

Regards
Jonny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JonnyDingDong

Post by JonnyDingDong »

.Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ectovaper

Post by Ectovaper »

My favourite juice which I recommend everyone trying if you have not done so. Ice Lemonade by Empire Brew.

It's like vaping a cold sprite. I tried it at Expo and now absolutely love the stuff. You can get it in 50ml shortfill.
AadenWilson

Post by AadenWilson »

I've recently bought my first https://www.mygadget.us/products/ijoy-s ... katana-rta mod and happy as hell. Like the sour juices that the shop is selling.
TerrenceBytheway

Post by TerrenceBytheway »

I'm going to try the new Popcorn range from Moreish Puff which is something new for me to try... I normally have gone for sweeter tastes where possible.