New to the forum? Post in here and say hi! :D
Albi61

Post by Albi61 »

Hi VWV Fam...

I’m Albi from South Yorkshire, a long time vaper. I mainly cloud chase but now steering back to MTL vaping. I have unregulated Mech Mods, Series Mech Mods, regulated Mods, Unregulated + Regulated Squonk Mods, Billet Boxes and AIO pod systems as well as Rda’s, Rta’s, MTL Rta’s and batts galore. When I first started vaping I only bought hi end regulated mods, mainly from facebook groups I was in, but after obtaining my first Mech Mod (Nemesis) I was hooked on Mechs, this was when I got into coil building to save on the cost of pre-built coils. However, I now buy more reasonably priced gear rather than squander silly money on high, high, high end gear from a few years ago. I then turned to the dark side of (Squonking) and really enjoyed this style of vaping, as I couldn’t get into dripping Rda’s but after giving Rda’s a try I was hooked and dripping is all I’ve done for the last 4yrs or so. As cloud chasing isn’t appropriate when out & about or visiting family and friends I turned to the billet box which is still my preferred choice if I’m out and about or the AIO pod system, especially when I’m driving. As more and more MTL Rda’s are coming onto the scene, delivering tangtastic flavour I’m now turning my attention back to this style of vaping. I’m sorry for the long intro but wanted to give you a quick brief of my vaping experience + knowledge I’ve gained in the last 10yrs plus and how I got to here and now...